Sunday, February 28, 2010

Focus.

What am I focused on? The most important question in life is: To be or not to be?

I've had a lot of time to think about my focus.

I think there needs to be the big 7. (I started out with 5 and .. it was not enough LOL!)

Family.
Friends.
Cultivating my dreams.
Trying new activities - constantly pushing my comfort zone.
Health.
Academics.
Professional Career - MIS.

UNICEF of course is ALWAYS with me. I will make it work. I figure, I'm ALWAYS propounding the best way to support UNICEF is to make money. I need to evolve. I need to push my growth to the next level.

I understand that for the duration of my academic career, I've always put extracurriculars first. Hell, I appreciate it because I've garnered the internship I had because of what I've done. I need to put me first though.

I've decided. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment