Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Sex and the City 2.

I didn't care that I had work the next day where I had to wake up at 5:45am. [I arrived home at 3am.]

The movie had all of the elements of a true Sex and the City production.

The critics have railed SATC2, and I'll allow them to continue, but I have to discredit them on account of what I felt in my heart and the happiness in me when I watched this movie.

There is no logic in it - I was so happy to be in the theater, to have my free Cosmo and these delicious egg rolls to snack on. There were beautiful men who graced us with a lively pre-show party and the movie itself was divine.

I felt like it was me in Abu Dhabi and it was me getting over these obstacles with the ladies.

The glamour. The fashion. The chemistry between friends. The chemistry between lovers. The feel-good independence that each lady embodies.

I love it.

La Roux says it best: "Been there done that messed around, I'm having fun don't put me down."

No comments:

Post a Comment