Monday, November 22, 2010

A Million.


There's just something about freshly painted finger nails that just makes me feel like a million bucks.

These are the hands that will make me millions!

I can't remember the last time I painted my nails.

I feel 10x more feminine, girly, pretty, and put together just because of the pink nails alone. Can anyone calculate the ROI on this one?

This is what being rich is. Being rich is to be able to unwind after school with a few hours of shopping, feeling good about buying a new purse, shirt, and jeans and watching How I Met Your Mother while respecting the intricacy of nail painting. It's a craft.

I want my life to be rich. And judging by how today went, I am a rich woman today, and I will be tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE DOING MY NAILS lol..
    and its basically one of the only perks of this job. lol

    ReplyDelete