Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Lady Gaga.

This remix of Poker Face is amazing. Click here!

Lady Gaga is an inspiration to me.

She's strong. She loves strong people that don't question or judge others. She's open minded to the human condition. As I am.

When I listen to this song, I get a resurgence of confidence and strength. This is in regards to the areas I need strength. My fitness goals. My extreme kickboxing class I take has remixes of all the top 40 songs. Lady Gaga's Paparazzi, Poker Face, Bad Romance, are definitely on that list. It makes the class so fun.

I LOVE this song.

It makes me want to dance. It makes me want to perform. It makes me want the limelight. It makes me want people to see me for me. It makes me want to shout. It makes me want to roll up my sleeves. It makes me want to live in the moment.

You're amazing Gaga.

No comments:

Post a Comment