Sunday, May 16, 2010

Andalucia.

My first experience with a tapas bar was with a friend Joe at Mi Luna, a Rice Village restaurant that was very very mediocre and just plain bad.

When my friend Christian suggested a tapas bar, I immediately revolted, but I stopped. I opened my mind, and said yes.

I'm glad I did. It's a spectacular restaurant with such delicious food (but terrible drinks).

They had the most delicious chicken croquettes. Potato cakes. Seafood paella. And more. All of my senses were being dazzled.

They had a flamenco dancer who was beautiful and so talented. The music was permeating everything and gave great ambiance.

If I could only describe the taste of those sweet sweet carbs.

It's one of my favorite restaurants in Houston just because of the entertainment, the intimacy of the venue, the quality of the food, and how different it's been in my portfolio of experiences. Check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment