Saturday, May 29, 2010

Gypsy Dance Theatre Party.

I loved the magnetic energy in the air at Kat's DVD release party for her Gypsy dance troupe.

All the girls had something to be admired, some more than others. The confidence was tangible.

The smiles, toned bodies, the talent, the finger cymbals, balancing a candelabra on a tray while belly dancing, dancing with a snake... rather seductively, sword dancing, veil and fan dancing was all so impressive.

There was also a fake cat fight, which was pretty entertaining. I loved supporting my girl Kat. She's got so much swagger.

There was this one girl in particular too, that I just couldn't take my eyes off of. If I were a guy, well I'd be glued to her. She just OOZED sexiness and confidence. She was exquisitely feminine and in total control.

This was certainly different, and I had the best time.

No comments:

Post a Comment