Monday, May 10, 2010

Thanks.

When you look around, and have too many things to thank for, then you know you've made it. I am blessed, and it is a pleasure to be thankful for so many things.

There were so many beautiful moments this weekend and at the Banquet that I haven't had time to stop and pay tribute. But it is on its way. It's never too late to say the right thing. Who says there's one particular slot of time in which something is to be said? Although the winners in life are the ones that step forward and say I am first, I believe in creating my own possibilities too.

To the universe I send all of my positive and humbled energy saying 'Thank you.' I started off on this planet with nothing but the blood in my veins and not a cent to my name. I hope to leave it overflowing with gifts from my heart. Ones that you can see with your eyes and others that you can only see with your soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment