Sunday, May 9, 2010

UNICEF.

This song caps it off for me.

For tonight to happen, was amazing.

There was such love in the whole room. I met new individuals who just stumbled upon the organization. I had my family in one table (lol they sat at the exact same table). I saw all familiar faces at the UNICEF Houston Office at the VIP table. I saw friends from MISSO like Christian and Barry. There were UNICEF members everywhere. I had some of my Beyond Excellence friends with me too. It was just a hodgepodge of people I knew from my life all around me - like the Titanic scene.

It's exactly what needed to happen for me, to allow me to excel for my finals.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RvloMFBffn4 - this song sums it up.

I don't have the words. I do but it would take far too long to describe the unceasing passion I have for UNICEF.

<3 UNICEF you've introduced an amazing chapter in my life, three years ago. I had no idea that you'd be the gateway to many successes. It really cements my thesis that as long as you channel your energies in things that you are truly passionate about, then paths will be paved for you. Something hasn't been done before? You be first. It's an amazing thing and an important lesson that I always look back upon. Thank you UNICEF.

No comments:

Post a Comment