Tuesday, May 4, 2010

The Underbelly.

I always try to look for the best in others and myself.

I am a big believer in "Fake it til you make it" mentality.

Your energy and your actions follow thought, and if I don't pay no credence to those negative, self-doubting thoughts, then the insecurity won't manifest itself.

It's not automatic however, and I realize that.

Sometimes it's very much a process.

I hear the conversation in my head. Every limitation in my life, is a result of a conversation I've had in my head.

I check the conversation. But I know sometimes I hit that panic zone.

I take a deep breath. Inhale. Exhale. And I hope that no one notices.

They say that a production is a good production as long as the audience believes everything has gone according to plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment