Monday, July 12, 2010

Hard Work.

I've forgotten the true feeling of working so hard and having that accomplishment of saying I AM FINISHED WITH THE GOAL I HAVE SET IN MY MIND!

YEAH I'm that strong!

So tonight - let it be the day that I am FINALLY up to date with my blogs.

1 Blog per day was uttered back on January 1st and let me just say, THIS HAS BEEN A CHALLENGE.

I thought my posts would be one-liners for the most part or quick posts, but it really has been a real investigation in the topics that I need to ruminate over or topics that make me happy and asking the question, Why, why does this make me happy? Why am I inspired to do more?

And so my style for every post has been to post something thoughtful. Thoughtful doesn't come easy. "I didn't say it was going to be easy. I said it was going to be worth it."

So I'm very excited at that magnificent feeling that will come tonight after doing a job well done.

No comments:

Post a Comment