Wednesday, June 23, 2010

My Book: 101 Things To Do Before You're Old And Boring.

I bought this book a few years ago.

Boy, I think this was a sign I needed to spice up my life and I needed something to spring me out of from sleeping awake.

Then Beyond Excellence happened to me. :)

But revisiting this book, that has 101 ideas for introducing a bit of fun to one's life, I have realized that I have actually done a lot of these things in these past few months as my extroversion has increased and I'm a lot more open-minded to diverse, potentially life-enriching experiences.

For example: Singing in front of a crowd (I've done karaoke several times since BE), Send a valentine's card (did that this past Feb.), See your name in print (I was in the Daily Cougar in January twice), Meet Someone Famous (I met Annise Parker a couple of months ago), and the list goes on!

I'm so happy that my idea of not living a boring and old life aligns with the author's vision of the book.

It's certainly made my day. This is my now. I am made up of more than my yesterdays!

No comments:

Post a Comment