Saturday, August 14, 2010

Best Summer Ever.

As I say goodbye to the interns, I have to reflect on the wonderful summer we had together. I say it over and over again, but these guys gave me a run for my money, and made me feel grateful for my internship opportunity with Chevron.

Just recounting the sheer number of locations is incredible:

*Minute Maid Park - Astros Game
*Howl at the Moon
*Dave and Buster's (twice)
*Skydive Houston (twice)
*Firkin and Phoenix
*Ra Sushi
*Jordan's pool - Jordan's bday
*Guadalupe River
*6th Street, ATX (The Library, Darwin's - 3 other ones)
*AMC 30 to see Inception
*Flying Saucer (at least 5 times)
*Little Woodrows (at least 5 times)
*The Ginger Man
*Bier Haus
*Shot Bar
*Two Rows (at least 3 times)
*Joystix
*Crave Sushi (for Jeff's bday)
*Lucky Strike
*St. Arnold Brewery Tour
*Lankford Grocery
*Miller Outdoor Theater for Midsummer Night's Dream
*Gotham Pizza
*Museum of Natural Science (twice)
*Amy's Ice Cream
*Jeremy's apt pool for a BBQ
*Jordan's apt for picture reviewing and watching the Hangover
*Brian O'Neill's
*Jeff's apt to play Cranium/wake up early for St. Arnold + say bye to Jordan

At Work - all the neat places we went for lunch:
*Nit Noi (3 times)
*Level 43 - Wedge Place
*Treebeard's (3 times)
*Bouray's
*New York Pizzaria (twice)
*Wimpy's Burger
*Azuma
*Raku Sushi
*Benihana

My other friends!
*Benjy's
*Andalucia
*Spotlight Karaoke (twice)
*Azuma
*Pearl Bar
*Les Girvals
*Oishi
*Edward's - Inception (thrice), Date Night, Toy Story (twice)
*Toyota Center - Lady Gaga
*Soma sushi
*Tokyohana

No comments:

Post a Comment