Thursday, August 19, 2010

Miscarriage.

When my coworker confided this occurrence to me, and the fact that it happened twice, I just couldn't believe it.

Especially the positive and light-hearted attitude she and her husband took on. "I don't know how she or he would've competed with Lizzy anyway," for example.

It definitely exceeded the emotional range I've had as of late. To have a baby, I've never felt that. I've also never felt the loss. Twice. I've never built something with someone so spiritual, physical, and emotional, and had it taken from me.

I don't know what it's like, but I knew there's a lot of pain to overcome. She's such a strong person.

So as she went off to leave and prepped her mind for the appointment the next day, I hugged her goodbye and sent my positive energy with her. Although I may not comprehend it, I've felt deep sadness, and I hope she felt comfort that I truly cared.

No comments:

Post a Comment