Sunday, August 1, 2010

Quality, Not Quantity.

"It doesn’t matter how many shitty relationships you can rack up. A good one is all you need."

It's not about how much attention I can garner. It's not about the first impression he gives me that seems so promising. It's not about how he used to be. It's about right now. It's about what my gut is saying. My instincts speak to me and it's a better receptor than my emotions are.

I need to remember the end game. It's not about getting involved with someone that's good for right now. It's about finding someone that I can see forever with. I feel it's worth holding out for, as much as many external influences would like me to believe that there's absolutely nothing wrong with being a busy body.

All you need is one. Relax.

No comments:

Post a Comment