Monday, August 30, 2010

Boot Camp.

More than a year since I first met him, I have been telling Manny that I will come to his Boot Camp class.

Finally. This Monday, I DID IT!!!!

It was as intense as I had heard.

After the first 7 minutes, I was definitely worn out, but I persisted and pushed until the hour was over.

Manny has NO MERCY and I love it.

Different jumping moves, suicides, lunges galore, ab moves, leap frogs, just all over the place ridiculousness that made my heart work and the sweat pour.

It was good for me. I ended up being sore for the next 3 days.

I talked with a guy after class, and he told me to keep at it. I'll get used to it. I know I will. I'm very proud of myself for closing off this ticket though. I said I would try it, and although it's more than a year later, I'm keeping my word.

No comments:

Post a Comment