Monday, August 16, 2010

Playful.



I'm in love with these shoes. These $245 shoes that I will have. I don't often splurge on shoes, but one startling discovery I've made over the years is -- you get what you pay for with heels. If it's cheap, your feet will cry from feeling cheap after a few hours, or in a particular pair, after half an hour. There's always exceptions. I have these pricey grey boots that are excruciating to wear for more than 3 hours.

I am thinking of all the outfits I can pair these shoes with. It will be captivating with all black. It reminds me of the French. Their style can be summed up as having classy, well-fitted clothes, and having one statement piece that throws things off, playfully.

These Donald J Pliner's deserve a nice home. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment