Sunday, September 26, 2010

Viv's Birthday.

Fantastic night filled with old friends, new friends, lots of love, singing, dancing, and bottles and bottles of apple sake.

From 11-4am we sang songs of old and new. The highlights: Telephone, My Humps, Burn, Larger than Life, As Long as You Love Me, Toxic, Hollaback Girl, My Heart Will Go On, Coming Clean, Complicated, Girlfriend, and RIDIN' SOLO!

I forgot some of these amazing and beautiful songs. I even got my dancing fix fulfilled. :)

A quote I like says, "Nothing can make you feel something as quickly as music."

I sincerely hope Vivian had a great birthday. Everyone's 21 should be magical. Mine certainly was. The venue was very cute too! The room we booked was huge and stylish, it even played the actual music video in the background most of the time. There were stars that lit up in the ceiling, and the bar outside had very trendy design. The bar lit up and changed colors and was made out of white plastic and plexiglass. Very modern.

I met a lot of new people, and I really just had a great time. I needed this night, after a very tough day thinking about the dynamic I'm going to eventually settle into with my parents. I don't like how last week panned out, so there's a lot to think about.

But I take it one day at a time, and hope to spread feelings of joy to people I am surrounded by.

No comments:

Post a Comment