Monday, October 18, 2010

Nailed It.

What did I nail you ask?

My interview today with a mostly hardware company.

It went 10 minutes over, and I got direct feedback right after the interview that it went great. We talked about so many things.

*Tell me about your leadership role as President of UNICEF.
*What was a major challenge during my summer internship.
*Why should we hire you?
*Why did you choose MIS?
*What's your best quality?
*What are you most proficient at, in all of the technical things you've listed?
*Tell me about the Ethics Case Competition in which you achieved 1st place?
*Do you have any questions for me?
*Where do you see yourself in 2 years?

It was such a fun interview! I felt like I absolutely did a great job. There was great rapport, and I got 1000 brownie points for asking about their new CEO and HP's strategy. :) This is definitely one of those situations that I can look back fondly upon as the way I prefer interviews to go.

In addition to this, I went to TP2, did some conceptual studying afterward with friends, had a quick but effective check in with my PM team in which I finished my tutorials, and lastly a great friend of mine helped me out unwaveringly for my HP interview. :) That really touched my heart and it gave me an edge that I appreciated. It was very last minute but he said, he was available any time I needed it, and it turned out, everything worked out beautifully in the end. Energy and action follow thought! :D

Good day. Healthy eating. I felt like a million bucks in my business suit. And it felt great to catch a legitimate lunch with a friend at the UC and reminisce about elementary school. It's been so long since I've had one of these days. Also, before my interview, I actually had time to just bask in the sun and look at the fountain. So beautiful. :) I love my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment