Sunday, October 17, 2010

Last Stretch.

I feel SO accomplished after single-handedly doing most of my project management's site migration. There were times where my heart palpitated because there was a 'This Page Is Not Found' page when I refreshed the home page. Any page but the HOME PAGE! :X So using my ingenuity, and getting into deep focus for 2 hours, I cranked it out, and it's done. Sure there are some more changes that need to be done, but in the scheme of things, they are small.

And I'm proud of myself. I'm also proud of the team, who are dependable and reliable. Except, I'm not sure about tonight, there were supposed to be 4/5 of us on call to do this migration. But no matter, what's done is done. And I couldn't have done it without the excellent First State playlist on YouTube that kept my senses going as I made edits, and was a HighPoint altering machine.

Other notable things about today... I finally went to Walmart to buy things that I believe will keep me from having my fundamental needs met. Like water. (hahaha!) Also a lightbulb since mine burned out nearly a month ago. So it's the little things that make such a huge difference.

Tomorrow I have a HP interview that I will call my friend to coach me on; after reading the requirements of the position, I would say this is the most technical position I've applied for, so I'm a bit apprehensive. I'm hoping it's mostly behavioral.

I read up on ASP, but I know I will need to make myself the ASP master before next Wednesday to feel happy. Time to get into deep focus!

No comments:

Post a Comment