Sunday, December 12, 2010

Anger and Resentment.

"The investment you are making in resentment will never produce a positive return."

And also a very good quote..

"When was the last time someone made you mad? Ok, that was a trick question. It has never happened, you chose it every time. No sense in continuing that as you realize no one has ever made you happy either. Yes, if you have ever experienced happiness it is because you chose it."

I can remember many times, I have felt my blood pressure rise and I forget how it was to be so ZEN and to be at peace with the pulse of the earth. I forget that we are all brethren. I just need to be focused on me. Not on gaining everyone else's approval.

Just like I can choose to be happy, I can choose to not be mad. No one has that amount of control.

No comments:

Post a Comment