Thursday, December 16, 2010

Payoff.

I have my interview today with A-list Tutors. 12:30pm. At the Corner bakery by Edwards. I might just be daring and catch a movie afterwards.

I'm glad that after a month of waiting, I know that I'm going to nail this interview.

Why? Well I'm totally qualified. I'm totally enthusiastic. And I'm totally going to fund this European vacation. I want to go on vacation and have a savings account to fall back on while I start to go independent with my own apartment. I think it'll be good to do something I think I'd be genuinely good at. I love students and it's like working with a client.. you have to see how they learn, and try to bridge the gap from what they know to what they need to know while keeping them totally motivated. There's many approaches, so it ought to be good.

No comments:

Post a Comment