Monday, January 25, 2010

Envisioning.

Right now, as I prepare for the Hunger Banquet and lay down the bricks til we get to the end of the road -- I can see the end of the road so clearly. I'm going to bring a huge positive level of energy. It will be infectious! I know what I'm working for, and I'm so excited. There's a lot more work to be done, for sure, but I am convinced that if you threw me into the fire right now, I would perform!

What I taste is something akin to the sweetness of high-fructose corn syrup. What is this you ask? Well, to me it is my knee-jerk reaction to the question, what does success taste like? Without a doubt, success tastes like snow cone syrup. :) But this syrup is made up of a combination of hard work, passion, sweat, tears of happiness, and seeing it pay dividends so quickly in the faces of people.

With the sconces lit on the sides of the room, I see myself looking into the faces of dozens of people I know that WANT TO LEARN, WANT TO CHANGE AND EXPERIENCE, and I am single-handedly that agent of change that can be the catalyst. I am proud to be so responsible of that enormity. I willingly accept the challenge. And I will put my heart, body, and soul into this event on Friday.

And the hard work continues! It feels like hardly working.

No comments:

Post a Comment