Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Gratitude.

I visited my high school today. :) It is something that has been on my to-do list for such a long time... more than 2 and a half years! I really wanted to pay gratitude for their help in shaping me into who I am today. Appreciation and gratitude are so important.

I'm so glad I went and had a friend to experience it with. :)

I got to see 8 teachers and 1 secretary that have deeply impacted my life. These are the people that want nothing but my best interest and my dreams to be realized. The smiles and genuine happiness for what I've achieved felt awesome. Some of my teachers are taking actions to make their lives better and I completely admire their courage to change their situation. Courage is timeless!

I got some of the best hugs today. One of the most admired teachers I've had said, "You guys have made my day." The feeling was completely mutual before he said a word.

It's never too late to just pop into someone's life.

No comments:

Post a Comment