Sunday, January 31, 2010

One Month. Over. :)

Okay, so this is officially one month down! Only 11 to go! :)

Some things that touched my heart.

*Reading what I wrote in my About Me box (about UNICEF) copy and pasted on someone else's About Me box. :) Plagiarism is completely okay to me when it comes to advocacy.

*Hearing that someone promoted the Hunger Banquet at his own meeting. -sigh- Absolute sweetheart.

*Seeing someone wear their UNICEF/HIV/AIDS awareness pin at the Hunger Banquet.

*Seeing the flier I made for HIV/AIDS Awareness as someone's profile picture.

*Seeing someone promote the Hunger Banquet as their profile photo and multiple status updates.

<3

My dad thinks that having more of these events will stress me out to death. No it won't. It keeps me alive!

No comments:

Post a Comment