Thursday, February 25, 2010

My Brother's BE Graduation.

I still can not believe what I experienced yesterday.

It was unbelievable.

It felt like I got to re-do my graduation actually. I was so enthusiastic, jumping out of my chair, yelling my heart out, and like my brother, screaming so much and so forcefully, I got into really bad coughing fits. :)

All worth it.

It's the most incredible thing in the world to reach people.

I cried yesterday during graduation when he paid me tribute; apparently my dad cried too; my mom is seriously considering going into the program (she needs to get over so many obstacles - lack of self-confidence included) See! Who they be, is who I became. Up until the Beyond Excellence Program this was how it was. I emulated exactly what my mom was, to an extent. I don't blame her at all, but it helps me understand the amount of growth I've made.

Seriously, seriously, worth every penny.

I MISS MY TEAM 6 BROTHERS and SISTERS IMMENSELY.

No comments:

Post a Comment