Thursday, June 17, 2010

Howl at the Moon.

It was my first time at this piano bar. I had been to Pete's Dueling Piano bar, which was I admit, full of energy and enthusiasm, yet I didn't know any of the songs. :) I felt so confused.

Anyway, this was a work social and I went to mix and mingle.

The funniest thing happened.

So there's something I can't stand. I can't stand when people rag on my school. I won't tolerate it.

Someone paid a dollar to write "UH Sucks - Quang Ho" on the mirror.

I paid $2 for them to write, "Quang Homo" on the mirror.

Instead they wrote, "Quang Home" which to this moment, I still cannot believe.

Someone paid some money to write, "Suck my Quang" which I am thankful for, because that's CLASSIC and clever. :)

All in all, a good day. And I met a group of guys I really liked talking to. It's funny that we would all become fast friends soon after. Today was a catalyst.

No comments:

Post a Comment