Saturday, June 26, 2010

Lovestoned.

I'm lovestoned.

I'm inspired to be a better person. All I can be.

My enthusiasm is sky rocketing. I am singing along to all the songs in my car; Rock band was epic tonight. My heart is getting way too excited, way too often. This is not going to be healthy for me at all (!!)

I also, feel the pitfalls harshly. Anything between me and him, whether it be time, physical barriers, social norms, whatever, makes me a bit frustrated.

The more I get to know about him, the more I'm pleasantly surprised. The icing continues to pile on this cake of awesomeness.

All these old feelings I've had in old relationships are resurfacing. It feels good. It feels like a me I haven't seen in a while. It feels like a 'me' I've had to divide and dole out equally, and now I'm ready to put forth an equal amount just to him.

Life is crazy. Life is good. Thank you life.

No comments:

Post a Comment