Saturday, June 19, 2010

Oprah Magazine.

I went to CVS with my best friend this past week and he was buying some essentials like water. I got a few things like a mirror and hair ties, and I walked by the magazine section, and I decided, you know what, magazines are usually a 'luxury' item for me because I don't 'need' them, but my mentality has changed a bit. I can afford them now that I work, so hell I thought, I will buy a magazine for once!

So I looked through some, and it was down to Cosmopolitan or Oprah.

I looked at the cover of Cosmo - 99 sexual somethings like always. And Oprah's said, "28 Genius Ways to Get Unstuck and make your Dreams Real."

It was a no-brainer. Oprah indeed.

It's a WONDERFUL magazine! I love her even more. The whole magazine screams positivity and there's just so much Oprah spirit and inspiration all throughout.

I believe I'll purchase a subscription. It's a small price to pay for this ongoing support she'll provide for me, and it'll support her as well. [Not that she 'needs' that either. :)]

No comments:

Post a Comment