Thursday, May 20, 2010

The Button-Up.

I love it on men. I love it on women.

I love the way it makes me feel. It makes me feel powerful. Like I will make million dollar decisions. It's the cuff links. It's the juxtaposition of the crisp ironed feel against my soft skin. It's my armor on the front.

Ever wear a piece of clothing that sets you into a mood? Everyone has these articles of clothing. The black pumps that make your legs look majestic, and your mentality feel razor sharp. The pencil skirt that means business but also means allure.

I have so many button-ups. Two black ones. A white one. A short sleeve black striped one. Two long sleeve blue ones. A gray short sleeve one. I want one for every color of the rainbow. I want them to be well-fitted, loosely fitted, cuff-linked or not, but I want more.

:) I love that I get to wear them for work all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment