Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Interim PMP.

I was a bit apprehensive for my PMP today with my supervisor.

I was thrown off. I was asked, "Do I feel challenged? And where am I being challenged?"

I got really great comments overall. I wanted the criticisms, and I got some that were hardly criticisms in my own view. Learn the company more. Learn the transition to work life more. Give more ideas and examples more. That is something I can agree with.

We talked a bit, and I just felt really good. The comments I received were really ... complimentary.

Good work ethic, great communication skills, adaptable, strong team-player, proactive, etc. I got really great feedback.

I need to ask someone though, who will give me some cons. If you're hearing too many good things, you need to ask some others. And that's just what I'll do.

The biggest room in the house is the room for improvement.

No comments:

Post a Comment