Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Under the Weather.

Woke up feeling absolutely congested, tired, and sneezy.

I had to cancel out my plans for the day: project management meeting and TP2.

I felt terrible for canceling, but I knew the cost of going might make my entire team sick and would ruin everyone's productivity. So I thought about that, and the Chevron Way (in which, if one has a cold, it is absolutely encouraged to go home!)

After going 180mph for the last two months, the upside was it felt good to take a mental health day.

^_^ I think this was good for me in the long run. I still had time to refocus and think about my game plan for when I got better.

My productivity was shot for the day, but like Catherine said, get better, because the team will need me in full form the next week! It certainly feels good to have such a great team and to feel needed. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment