Friday, November 5, 2010

Happy!

The song 'Only Girl (In The World)' by Rihanna is so amazing and special to me right now.

Today was incredible and will keep getting better as I go out to eat with my family to celebrate me getting a job. Holla!

I started off the day with someone complimenting my writing. :) That's the second time this week, and it really really makes my day when someone says something like, "I feel like I was there".

I talked to my former colleague at Chevron and drove over there and got to be in my old work building for a little bit, reminiscing. We walked over to Benihana and had lunch in the bar area. We had sushi, and I interviewed him for my management paper. It was a really fun time. He mentioned we should grab drinks and do karaoke some time, I agree, I think that'll be really fun. It was neat to hear someone else's perspective on topics like conflict management, motivation, handling stress, etc.

I got back to school and realized I locked myself out of the house. After nearly 20 minutes, and contemplating... I decide to smile. And make the best of it and go to the library, use the internet (which I'm grateful to have access to) and use my friend Catherine's intelligence, to use gmail text message and the memorized cell phone number of my brother to get in touch with him to pick me up after work. Problem solved.

I was so proud I solved that problem. I felt so smart. :D

My brother picked me up and we went out to eat at Arco's seafood. I wore my little black dress and my Gaga necklace. :) I love it. I had such a great time with my family and ate a lot of food.

My aunt made me such a beautiful cake. :) I'm so happy to be loved by so many people. I'm blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment